What to do if you have a UPS Delivery Problem
Sometimes difficulties occur with your package delivery.
Perhaps you aren’t home and a signature is required. Maybe the shipper used the wrong or incomplete address, or some other unique situation occurs.
When these things occur, and your package was not shipped through our store, there is little a privately owned franchise store like The UPS Store DC can do for you.
To save time, you must contact UPS directly – not The UPS Stores. Here’s the number for your shipping problem or UPS Delivery Problem resolution:
1-800-742-5877 (1-800- PIC-KUPS)
Now here’s the advantage you get by shipping directly through The UPS Store DC or any The UPS Store…
- We ship your packages and documents at the SAME RATE as the Online Rate!
- You don’t waste time trying to make unfamiliar, online software work.
- If our store shipped it, your headaches are eliminated when a rare confusion occurs with your package
- If our store packed and shipped it, it is guaranteed to be packed to insurance standards
- If our store packed and shipped it, we eliminate the hassles of insurance claims by dealing directly with UPS for you
- If our store shipped it, we will find the lowest cost option to achieve your delivery goals
- If our store shipped it, we validate every address and will identify potential address conflicts that you otherwise would not know exist
- If we made an address error, we will get it quickly fixed for you
- If you made an address error, we will still get it fixed quickly for you (though there is a service fee)
If there is a problem with a package that our The UPS Store in DC shipped with our shipping label, then you can call us and we, then, can work your problem to resolution directly.
Thanks again for coming to The UPS Store DC